FREE / DONATION BASED2 HOUR - WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE SEMINAR
January 20: 2-4pm
Empower yourself, your sister, your friend, your mother, your daughter, your partner, your loved ones!
- How to thwart potential attacks by making yourself a “hard target”
- How to break free from an attacker who grabs you without warning.
- How to avoid being taken to the ground by a determined attacker.
- How to escape from underneath an attacker pinning you to the ground.
- How to strike an attacker and be effective.
- Learn these techniques in a safe, supportive atmosphere.
No Experience Necessary –designed for first-time students of self defense. Anyone Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Wear comfortable clothing.
YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN ADVANCE – SPACE IS LIMITED.
Please make sure you also sign the waiver here:
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Teacher: Heidi Lyndaker